20 Nov'07 High Genting caused Peter's asthma sudden attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

20 Nov'07 High Genting caused He Run Tong's asthma sudden a

Post by tumn tumn on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:30 am

Well, I came across this article in one of our local chinese papers yesterday. I am not sure if anyone has posted it here or not, but I just thought of sharing it with you all.

Credits to: http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/071119/78/oifw.html

何潤東雲頂high翻 氣喘發作險送命

何潤東和乾兒子沈建宏,以及許安安一起到馬來西雲頂高原演出,由於處於海拔高的環境,壯碩的何潤東竟然氣喘發作!

不過何潤東在開唱之前就先和沈建宏玩過high,先是玩攀岩,身材高大的何潤東在攀爬過程中吃盡苦頭,腳太大踩不到小岩石,在幾乎沒有施力點的情況下,他一度想放棄,但一想到下面擠滿粉絲在觀看,他又覺得不能丟臉,因次拼命爬,總算爬到最頂端。

此外,高原上也蓋了一棟人造雪屋,何潤東帶著沈建宏和許安安到雪屋裡去玩,當地人發現明星後將他們團團圍住,搶拍照,頓時整個雪屋好像變成了何潤東、沈建宏和許安安三人的見面會,何潤東和沈建宏也一起合力,扮鬼把許安安嚇到雙腿發軟掉。

演出前一下扮鬼,一下攀岩,何潤東當然受不了,上台前,氣喘開始發作,好險他備有氣喘藥讓他免於太多的痛苦和不舒服。

他還一直叫大家不要講出去他不舒服的事,他說,怕爸媽知道會很擔心啦。

I can't read chinese, so based on the translation from the online translator I tried to figure out what it means. Hope it's correct.

This is related to his trip to Malaysia recently ie. on 17 Nov. Well it says something like...

Peter Ho, his godson Shen Chien Hung as well as Xu An An arrived together at West Malaysia's Genting Highland. Due to the high altitude, Peter's asthma unexpectedly manifested. Before their performance, Peter played with them till "high" (Then the article mentioned what they played, but I don't understand... Rolling Eyes I just know he eventually managed to force himself to reach the peak). They played in the man-made snow room. Eventually, they were discovered by passers by and were encircled by the people for photo takings. The room immediately turned into a fans meeting session for the 3 stars. Peter and Shen Chien Hung also pretended as "ghosts" to frighten Xu An An. Before the performance, Peter could not bear the pain as his asthma suddenly manifested. Fortunately he brought the medicine with him to relieve his pain and discomfort. He then continuously asked everyone not to disclose this matter. He feared his parents would get worry knowing his condition.

I hope my translation is correct here Embarassed . Anyone who would like to correct it, please do so.
tumn tumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 20 Nov'07 High Genting caused Peter's asthma sudden attack

Post by banlong on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:06 pm

thanks for your translation!
what they played is :
Peter and his godson played rockclimbing. Peter was suffering from his “big” body. The rocks were too small and his feet were too big. He could hardly step on the rocks. He almost gave up, but he wouldn’t to lose face before his fans. The fans were looking at him. So he struggling on till he reached the top.

banlong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks banlong!

Post by tumn tumn on Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:12 pm

Hi banlong! Thanks for your translation too. What I know is that he was climbing, but not very sure in details... Razz
tumn tumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kristin_nguyen on Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:24 pm

Thanks so much for your translation , tumn tumn and banlong Very Happy

I just can read simple Chinese sentences , so I can't translate Peter 's news . But if I have a news that it 's easy to trans , I will try Very Happy
kristin_nguyen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:06 pm

Guys... it's so nice of you to post the news here or I'll miss the news.

Poor Peter!! Luckily, he could still perform his new song.
fang2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ltk on Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:16 am

Peter health is not good . he should care himself more .
ltk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren on Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:55 pm

Ow...I just know now that Peter have an asthma...He doesn't look carry that inside his big body. Thought that, I begin to worry about it. Hope that his asthma doesn't come again...
yessy_loren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:09 pm

I first heard from lundi that Peter's got asthma. Then I also read posts in the forum (our former local Indosiar forum) that during the filming of Feng Yun 2, Peter also suffered from asthma.

Oh yes, one more thing, recently ~ sometime in September, Peter also had got a backache ( dunno know how to find the right term in English). Actually, it's because of the bone inside. Then he went to a Chinese physician to reduce the pain. Hope that in the future, his back doesn't give him much trouble again. I'm sad to hear that Peter's sick.

... but he is always so cheerfull in front of the camera !!
fang2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top