01 Dec '07 Peter Gives 30% Discount for Shows

View previous topic View next topic Go down

01 Dec '07 Peter Gives 30% Discount for Shows

Post by fang2 on Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:16 am

credit : http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=293186302

07/12/1大陆歹年冬开戏量锐减1/3 何润东拚
大陆歹年冬 开戏量锐减1/3 何润东拚现金 接戏打7折 新闻来源:
 经济不景气,演员酬劳也跟著缩水!大陆拍戏市场萎缩,何润东的经纪人阿BEN坦言,为了迎合市场需求,何润东的片酬将从1集10万元人民币(约44万台币)调降为7万人民币(约30万台币), 打7折求售。 两大影视省钱 1年仅1部 前几年,大陆演艺环境好,新戏一档接著一档开,但是经过市场淘汰,资方学会把钱花在刀口上。例如大陆的两大影视集团金视及海润,曾拍过《食神》、《第一茶庄》等大戏的金视,产量从1年拍4部戏到今年只剩下1部,海润则是一部大戏都没拍,开戏量缩减了3分之1。 苏有朋转唱片林志颖破茧 何润东长期在大陆发展,已是一线小生,他最风光的时期曾经1年内拍5档戏,今年的年收入号称高达 6000万元,是台湾男星之霸,但和前年的7500万元年收入相比,已少了1500万元。 

苏有朋、林志颖因片酬居高不下,让片商望之兴叹。因此,今年苏有朋把重心转移到出唱片,林志颖则返台拍偶像剧,另寻突破。 黄晓明黄维德接戏友情价 

除此之外,演员和知名团队合作时也会主动降价,黄晓明拍张纪中导演的《神雕侠侣》时,只收友情价8000人民币(约3万5千台币),黄维德在大陆抢手,但拍张纪中的《大唐游侠传》也是拿友情价2万人民币(约8万7000台币)。 女星不降反升 林心如抢手 相较於台湾男星降价求售,台湾新生代女星在大陆的身价却不降反升。贾静雯步入家庭,一线女星短缺,大S、安以轩、林依晨等纷纷酝酿涨价,即使林心如调降片酬,还是在大陆发展的女艺人中行情较高的。
◎2007时报资讯

Here is our translation :
(tumn tumn & fang2 are hand in hand doing the translation Very Happy )

Mainland China's bad opening winter year, drama quantity face sharp decline by 1/3. Peter Ho disregards payment, giving 30% discount for shows. Source of news:

The economy faces a slump; actor's income for services rendered also follow to decline! The mainland China's movie industry has weakened. Peter Ho's manager, Ben speaks frankly, in order to cater to the market demand, Peter Ho's income on filming is reduced from RMB 100,000 per episode (approximately 440,000 Taiwan Dollar) to RMB 70,000 (approximately 300,000 Taiwan Dollar), offering a 30% discount.

Two huge movie & television companies are saving monies: 1 year barely makes 1 drama. Previous years, when the entertainment industry in Mainland China was good, new drama started one after another. However, after markets elimination, monies are spent to cover losses. For instance, Chinas two big production groups, Jin Shi and Hai Run, had once filmed, God of Food, The First Tea Plantation and etc big productions. The outputs from filming 4 dramas a year till this year only remain 1 drama. Hai Run does not even have 1 big production, and reduces quantity of dramas by 1/3.

Alex Su has moved to recording (singing), Jimmy Lin has worn out (not so sure), Peter Hos long term existence in China for development, has become the young frontline actor. His most glamorous period had been filming 5 dramas in a year. This years income has reached approximately 60,000,000 yuan (RMB or Taiwan Dollar, I am not sure): thus hes the leader of Taiwans male star. However as compared to his previous year's income of 75,000,000 yuan, it has reduced 15,000,000 yuan.

The film executives (company) let out a sigh for Alex Su and Jimmy Lins payment stay at a high level.Therefore, this year Alex Su shifts his focus on the recording (singing) and Jimmy Lin returns to role in Taiwan idol tv series while seeking for a breakthrough. Apart from this, Huang Xiaoming and Huang Weide receive friendly payment for their tv series.

Other artists and well-known team cooperations also take their own initiative to reduce prices. Huang Xiaoming only received friendship payment of 8,000 Renminbi (approximately 35,000 Taiwan dollar) when he roled in director Zhang Jizhongs Return of the Condor Heroes

Though Huang Weide is marketable in Mainland, he also received friendly payment of 20,000 Renminbi (approximately 87,000 Taiwan dollar) when he roled in Zhang Jizhongs "Da Tang You Xia Zhuan / The Great Tang Knight-errant Biography"

The payment of female stars does not fall, but it rises. Ruby Lin is marketable compared to Taiwan actor in term of their payment. The payment of Taiwan xing sheng dai female stars actually does not fall in Mainland; on the hand, their payment rises. As Jia Jingwen has already entered her family life (being a mom), there is a shortage of front-line female stars. Da S, An Yixuan, Lin Yichen and so on get payment increase. Even if Ruby Lin shifts to recording, the development of female entertainers in Mainland is still good.
◎ 2,007 Times information

* banlong or others who understand Chinese, pls correct when u find mistakes.... some terms makes us confused already. Mad PM me.. then I can edit my post.
fang2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 01 Dec '07 Peter Gives 30% Discount for Shows

Post by tumn tumn on Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:36 am

Hello Fang, I am back! Thank you for completing this news. This Chinese news looks so short but seems so long in English... Very Happy
tumn tumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:02 pm

tumn tumn!! u r back !! ^ ^

HAHAHAHA....yup, it took quite a long time to translate. But as usual... when it comes to Peter, I don't want to complain.

Hope that the term "friendly payment" is quite clear for us. I think it is somewhat like price that is acceptable for both parties: the artist & film company.
fang2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by banlong on Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:18 pm

oh, it's difficult for me to read this news in English because I know little English....

"friendly payment" means the actor accepts the work just for friendship, there is little profit for him.

banlong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:34 am

yup, banlong is just SO right... thanks for making it so clear now.

I wonder what happen to Li Bai series... will Peter be in it? I don't hear any news about it.
fang2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top