08/02/28 Peter Ho came back home after 4 years, the series S

View previous topic View next topic Go down

08/02/28 Peter Ho came back home after 4 years, the series S

Post by banlong on Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:13 am

Peter Ho came back home after 4 years, the series Shanghai Typhoon will begin to be shot again
Sina Entertainment news, Peter Ho, who hasn’t come back to Canada for 4 years, recently returned home during his annual leave.
It was a great blow to Peter that his granny died in Canada 4 years ago. Peter had deep feelings for granny since his childhood. So even after entering the entertainment circle, he used to ask the manager for leave and fly to Canada to see granny as long as the Chinese New Year came.
But 4 years ago his granny passed away when he was working in Japan. He couldn’t accept this fact. He even didn’t attend granny’s funeral for he insisted that his granny was alive and waiting for him in Canada. He deceived himself for 4 year’s long time Sad .

Peter’s mother knew that in Canada there was a hospital to treat asthma specially. She hoped Peter could go to this hospital for treatment. She finally persuaded him to return to that sad place. After the Spring Festival, Peter broke the barrier in his heart and returned home in Canada in the end. It has been 4 years since then! Peter said: “ when I got home and opened the door, I truly felt my granny was waiting for me in her rocking chair in the living room as before! But I knew she has already gone. Fortunately my elder sister’s two children can ease my pain. These days at home, aside from going to the hospital to treat my asthma, I’m almost with my two little nephews together all day.” It also made him happy that his asthma, originally needed surgical operation, now could be treated by medicine according to the results of exmination and inspection Very Happy .

The public keep on watching when Peter’s NHK series Shanghai Typhoon will be shot. His manager disclosed that they lately went to Japan and had a meeting with the Japanese broker company. The time to shoot Shanghai Typhoon was also discussed on the meeting. They temporarily decided to continue this work in the middle of this year. Moreover, manager Ben said excitedly that the most popular Japanese series of last year was Garireo, featuring Masaharu Fukuyama and Kou Shibasaki. Garireo made Masaharu Fukuyama’s fame jump again though he hasn’t acted for a long time. The screenwriter of Garireo was just the one of Shanghai Typhoon---Yasushi Fukuda! Surprised Aside from Masaharu Fukuyama, Yasushi Fukuda also succeeded in writing Takuya Kimura’s “Hero” and Hideaki Ito’s “Umizaru”. They were both classical characters on screen. So manager Ben and the Japanese broker company hope that Yasushi Fukuda can help Peter to achieve great success in Japan Very Happy .

banlong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 08/02/28 Peter Ho came back home after 4 years, the series S

Post by fang2 on Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:58 am

banlong wrote:Peter Ho came back home after 4 years, the series Shanghai Typhoon will begin to be shot again
.” It also made him happy that his asthma, originally needed surgical operation, now could be treated by medicine according to the results of exmination and inspection Very Happy .

banlong, thanks for translating this good news..... Very Happy

Peter needs not to have the surgery... wow, this's good Very Happy

Can't wait for Shanghai Typhoon..... hope that it's got fresh storyline Razz
fang2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kristin_nguyen on Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:55 am

It also made him happy that his asthma, originally needed surgical operation, now could be treated by medicine according to the results of exmination and inspection Very Happy.

Wow , he needn 't to oparate ... Very Happy so lucky

banlong , thanks for tranlation
kristin_nguyen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:29 am

It's Galileo not Garireo Very Happy

Peter need 4 years to face that his grandma already gone...I understand how much He love this woman...so sad if somebody who close with us not arround us anymore T_T

thx to banlong fot the translation..keep fighting girl!
yessy_loren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top