What's your fave Peter's TV series?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What's your fave Peter's TV series?

Post by yessy_loren on Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:24 am

Wow...the review from Tumn Tumn have much similiar with fang2 often told me about peter series... You guys two, match for each other..ha3!!

Tumn Tumn..very agree with your thought..."Chae rim is blind in LOTAS" I never watch LOTAS until finish because the story line. I like Peter character in this series, but...the problem is, he is not the main lead.
yessy_loren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tumn tumn on Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:49 am

yessy_loren (can I call u that? Or other name?) You didn't finish Love at the Aegean Sea? Though I dun really like this also, I forced myself to finish it. At least we could still wait for Peter to appear in some scenes in this series: <Fast Forward> button is very useful here. lol!

Well, Love at the Aegean Sea is much better than Songfest/Phantom Lover in which I totally dun get to see Peter after the 3rd disc!!!! I completely stopped the whole drama. Razz
tumn tumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yessy_loren on Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:02 pm

Tumn Tumn

Just call me Yessy, without Loren Smile...

Yeah, I don't finish it. I just watch the part in Aegean Sea (a lot funny scene with Peter there) then the ending. That's the Fast Forward by Yessy. Just begining then jump into ending.. geek

So at least I know the summary of story...For me, doesn't matter about Alex n Chae Rim..I just wanna find out what happen to Peter here. rendeer

Yeah, I agree with you... LOTAS more interesting than Midnight Song aka Phantom Lover...I also stop watch it when Peter's role got change with someone else..then as usuall..I jump into the ending. U know what? Peter show up again in ending!! Just a few second, but still...it made the series have a good ending flower flower
yessy_loren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tumn tumn on Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:08 pm

Hi Yessy, Peter reappear in the end of Phantom Lover? This I didn't know cos I dun feel like continuing the drama at all. I'll go & check out the CD again. I mean only the last episode. Razz
tumn tumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by x0xmysslindax0x on Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:18 pm

i only saw two series of his but so far i loved it and it is great!!!!

Yang Warriors and Butterfly Lovers
x0xmysslindax0x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:28 pm

tumn tumn wrote:
Talkin' about shirtless, I prefer him not to show too much of his body... I think he has a good body & perfect height which made him more suitable to be a "clothes hanger". So, he should wear more clothes Laughing I saw an interview that he said he likes buying 2nd hand clothes (regardless of brands). The host complimented him that the clothes look like branded ones on him. Well, we can't deny this: he makes the clothes look good, NOT the clothes make him look good. Razz

I had watched Miracle a few years back, so I can't really recall how the story goes. But I know he was very innocent here, he had 2 "fathers"... erm... I think I need to rewatch it if I manage to get a hold of this drama again Laughing .

The host's compliment is interesting.
tumn tumn, I can see your points 'too much' won't do any good for Peter Smile Even though, he doesn't show much flesh, he is still eye-catching for us ... his acting, smile, voice, good and tall figure have made him shine brightly. sunny
I do hope that in his future project (movie / tv series), Peter's good figure is not being exploited too much. (His movie 'My DNA' is the limit)

I'm now watching Qi Ji via online.... wow.. I think I will choose this as my fave series. Peter & Huang Yi are just so sweet. Good chemistry!! I think Qi Ji is the only drama(for the time being) where Peter wore more suits.
cheers I post caps in the thread series.....
fang2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hoangle_ha on Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:45 pm

He he.....
I'd watched his " Butterfly Lovers" only, so my fave....exactly it's.
hoangle_ha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by x0xmysslindax0x on Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:13 pm

for me.... it has to be the two that i love the most and they are Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang and Butterfly Lovers.... i love the role he plays in both of them... shows two complete different sides of Peter....
x0xmysslindax0x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joey on Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:31 am

i love most of the peter tv series
specially, wind and cloud, Love at the Aegean Sea, Crouching Tiger & Hidden Dragon etc

in love at the Aagean sea, peter play really good, his character so nice, i never meet guy so cool,nice and so sweet like that I love you
joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spriamarierose18 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:38 am

It's hard to choose... all... Very Happy First time I saw Peter in Wind and Cloud 1, and I became Peter's fan in the next second ! OK, I saw many series and films with Peter many of them in Chinese ( I don't know Chinese language ) Because I don't find translation. But Peter is one sooo good actor, that I don't need translation... Most fave ? Summer's Desire (oh, Ou Chen, I love you), Yu Guan Yin; Li Shi Min (wow), The Young Warriors...,Starry Starry Night, Love at the Aegean Sea, Romance in the White House, Lu Xiao Feng (oh, Ximen ), Men and Legends, Fairy tale of Paris (oh), Butterfly Lovers (the best Liang Shan Bo), Three Kingdoms (wow, hansom Lu Bu), and Beauty like the Clouds... Very Happy Very Happy
spriamarierose18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top