5 Nov '07 Peter's Practising Baseball

Go down

5 Nov '07 Peter's Practising Baseball

Post by fang2 on Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:43 am

credit: baidu forum post http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=283981043
07/11/5何润东特训 不敢亵渎40号

*This English translations translated via On Line Free Translator. To make it readable, its paraphrased. Please PM mewhen therere any corrections.

07/05/5 He Rundong dared not to wear number '40'.

On Nov 9 2007, He Rundong will represent Taiwan in the opening of Japan Baseball Competition. As he has never learnt baseball before, he is now learning how to play it with Gao Yingjie who was Wang Jianming's coach (Wang Jianming is an outstanding baseball player in Taiwan and his back number is 40).

Because of this event, HRD's management company prepared baseball clothes for him. The back number was 40. HRD quickly refused to wear it, and said "Wang Jianming is "Taiwan Zhi Guang". I've never learnt baseball, in case I can't throw a good ball, I will disgrace the name". HRD decided to wear another baseball clothes.

During these two weeks, HRD were practicing hard. Though it's only for throwing one ball, he said "One ball means life and death!". Because the pressure is high, Gao Yingjie coach thinks that his hand skill needs more strength, the other is no problem!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum