English Message ~ 21 Jan 2006

View previous topic View next topic Go down

English Message ~ 21 Jan 2006

Post by fang2 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:30 am

Peter 2006-01-21 01:22:14

hey guys! I really want to write this message in chinese but I don't know how to convert my computer to pinyin. I'm a total computer (^_^)V so bear with me this time.

To start with, let me update you guys with my life here in Hengdian. I've been super healthy here! Whenever I have time, it's either to the gym to pump some weights or to the basketball court for some intense fullcourt competition. I'm trying to fix up my body so I'm starting to take chinese medicine everyday coz the doctor says my kidney isn't that healthy. Here's my advice to everyone, take very good care of your body. Your body is like a piece of machinery. If you work it too hard, all the screws and bolts are going to rust and your body will end up being like mine (just kidding).

I saw a movie a few days ago which I thought was pretty interesting called "Mr. and Mrs. Smith". It actually talks about a lot of common problems a marriage couple would encounter. But of course it's being portrayed through exaggeration and humour. My two married sisters sometime come across the same problems. Marriage is sooooo complicated sometimes and sometimes I'm glad that I'm still single. I can't even imagine myself getting married in the next few years. Will I be single all my life?! No wife no kids?! I hope not! Well, I believe that true love will come to whoever believes in it! How optimistic! Don't even sound like a 30 year old! I must be only 16! Well, at least that's how I feel sometime. I'm the kind of person that still believes in the kind of romance in "Love Actually"(for those who don't know, this is my favorite romance movie).

Again, I want to say thank you to all of you. Thank you all for supporting me in the vote for "Top 10 Actor". I know that some of you spend hours and hours to vote for me. I thank you from my heart! Without your support, I wouldn't be where I am at this moment. Sometimes I come to think that I'm just a normal person like everyone else, trying to get my job done and trying to live a descent life. I'm really grateful for what you guys are doing for a normal person like me. You guys have put so much trust in me... I'm going to keep working hard and make all of you proud! The worst thing that I could do is disappoint you and I won't let that happen! I'm full of energy! Thank you guys! You guys are my fuel! I'm going to keep running and running!

Well, it's bedtime so I better just end here for today. I hope someone would be kind enough to translate this super long message. Goodnight everyone and have a sweet sweet dream!

(credit: indosiar forum)
fang2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: English Message ~ 21 Jan 2006

Post by lizzie.23061 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Wow! He must love to be in the gym when he's not acting. Lots of the posts I've read are always saying he's in the gym or exercising. So CUTE!! He's our STRONG sunny guy. Very Happy
lizzie.23061

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:01 am

Yeah.... Peter likes physical exercise so much. Once I heard in the interview, that he always brings the sport equipment whenever he's filming in a remoted area. He'll open a room in the hotel just to put the equipments inside so that he can have a physical exercise whenever he wants Smile
fang2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top